Effective: September 15, 2016
Last Revision September 15, 2016
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide via the Services (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected through the Services may include some or all of the following: name, gender, or contact information such as street address, phone number, email address, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. You have the choice whether or not to disclose Personal Information, however, some parts of the Services will be impossible to use if you do not disclose Personal Information. Therefore, at times, you may be requested to voluntarily supply Us with your Personal Information. Generally, this information is requested when you:
– Submit an inquiry or request, or order our products and services;
– Participate in some of the online activities We run from time to time;
– Subscribe to or set up an account with the Services; or
– Communicate with Us (via e-mail, phone, postal mail, etc.).
Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
– To understand how users use the Services.
– To administer or to help Us develop and improve the Services or Our offerings.
– To respond to specific requests from users.
– To protect the security or integrity of the Services.
– To send notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations.
– To conduct market research surveys.
– To promote and market Our business and various products.
– To provide you with the products and services you request or are otherwise offered through the Services.
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, neither We nor any of the Services follow the Do Not Track setting of your web browser.
Sharing of Information
We may share Personal Information with third parties under any of the following circumstances:
– In connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law, rule or regulation.
– In the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event.
– In connection with a bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership.
– Working with third party companies to support the Services’ operation and administration.
– In connection with working with third party entities to perform certain business-related functions (e.g., mailing campaigns to customers, maintaining databases) to the extent needed for such third parties to perform their specific functions.
– In connection with providing aggregated anonymous information concerning member usage of the Services to third parties, such as for advertisers, for purposes that We deem appropriate for Service administration.
– In connection with the sale of any aggregated anonymized data based on the Personal Information you provide Us.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We intend to continue improving the content and function of the Services. For this reason, We may monitor customer traffic patterns and Service usage to help Us improve the design and layout of Our Services. As such, in addition to Personal Information provided to Us as identified above, We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information. For example, Our web servers may automatically identify computers by their IP addresses, and We may use certain tracking technologies (such as cookies), as further described below. We and each of Our service providers may use this non-personally identifiable information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We will not link these IP addresses to Personal Information other than to the extent necessary to enforce the Services’ terms of service, including in forum environments.
Our Services may use tracking technologies such as “cookies” to provide users with tailored information upon each return visit. Cookies are a common part of many Services that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by your web browser, and then placed on your hard drive as recognition token. Every time you visit the Services, cookies may record basic technical information, such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to the Services, your browser, and your operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit the Services; however, some parts of the Services will be impossible to use if cookies are disabled. Cookies do not contain any Personal Information.
Updating Personal Information
You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, please correct, update or delete it by logging into your account at the Services.
After termination of your account, We will have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your Personal Information and may thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your Personal Information in Our systems or otherwise in Our possession or under Our control. We may also retain all or a subset of your Personal Information for business or legal purposes.
Protection of Information
While We will take reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, given the electronic nature of the Internet, by using the Services, you accept the inherent risks in doing so, including, but not limited to, the security risks of interception, unauthorized access, the risks of corruption and the risks of viruses or other harmful devices.
Third Party Links
The Services may contain links to other applications or Services that may not be owned or operated by Us. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other applications or Services. Credit card or other financial information submitted by you during the online purchase of products and services through the Services are not visible, collected or stored by Us, either on Our website, or any other system managed by Us. All credit card transactions are processed directly via a third-party payment processor, and at no point during the payment transaction is credit card or other financial information available to Us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each application that you use and website that you visit.
Social Networking Sites
Integration with social networking sites may be present through the Services, and such integration is provided to enhance member experience. If you access the Services through your other social networking account(s), or access any social networking account(s) via the Services, you authorize Us to collect relevant information necessary to enable the Services to access and collect your data contained within that particular social networking service (e.g., such as your Facebook profile information). Please remember, however, that the manner in which such third party social network provider uses, stores and discloses your information is governed solely by that provider’s policies, and We will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site or provider that you may enable and link to your online experience with Us.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under 13 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you may use the Services only with the permission and involvement of your parent(s) or guardian.
If you would like to update your contact information or preferences, or have your information removed from our mailing lists, please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com